No products in the cart.
Read all instructions carefully before using NZ Manufacturing products. Please also note:
- Always check for possible wear on the tubing/bungie before each exercise session. If the product has cracks, tears or other damage, discontinue use of that tubing/bungie product and replace it. There is no safe way to repair a tubing or bungie product.
- Keep tubing/bungie away from face when performing exercises.
- Never release the tubing/bungie when it is under tension.
- Allow for adequate space allowance when exercising near others.
- Never stretch the tubing/bungie beyond the recommended length. Overstretching may cause breakage.
- Avoid using tubing/bungie on abrasive or rough surfaces.
- Natural latex rubber used in our tubing products is sensitive to the ozone and UV light. Store properly to prolong the life of the tubing.
- If a chalky texture develops on the tubing, a rubber treatment, such as Armorall will bring back a shiny black surface and help to protect the surface from further degradation.
- If tubing is used in chlorine or salt water, rinse the tube with tap water after each use and hang to dry out of UV light.
- Our products are not to be used as toys, nor should children use these products unless supervised by an adult.